inside image

Differential Tuition and Change of Major in Restricted Programs

Students majoring in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Undeclared in the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences or any major in the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics are assessed an additional (differential) tuition charge. Music majors are charged an applied music fee each semester. More information about the specific fees is available from the Office of Admissions.

Students who are changing into or out of one of these programs must have their “Change of Program” forms completed and signed by the appropriate administrators no later than 4:30 p.m. on the 30th day of the semester. After this date, no student will be allowed to enter these programs (until the following semester) and no refund of the tuition differential will be made to students who transfer out of one of these majors. The differential tuition charge is pro-rated for part-time students.