HOW DO I WITHDRAW FROM UNH?
There are four types of Withdrawal: Withdrawal after
Admission, Withdrawal (regular), Medical Withdrawal, and Retroactive Withdrawal.
Once a student has withdrawn from UNH, he/she must be readmitted through the
Readmission application deadlines are as following: June 1 for
Fall and November 1 for Spring.
- Undergraduate Students
- Student meets with the Withdrawal Coordinator (Linda
Worden, (603) 862-1596) to discuss
the reasons for which he/she is withdrawing. The Coordinator may refer student to his/her Dean's Office
before proceeding, depending on circumstances.
For more information on withdrawing please read the
for Withdrawing Undergraduate Students and the
- Medical Withdrawal
- If a student decides to leave for medical reasons he/she should go to
the Health Services, Executive
Director's Office, Room 139.
- A student must provide documentation from his/her physician regarding illness in order to
receive a medical withdrawal.
- Students unwilling to disclose the information
required for a medical withdrawal may withdraw using the regular procedure
- Retroactive Withdrawal
- A student's withdrawal is dated to allow for a refund of tuition and/or removal from academic
liability if appropriate.
If Student Withdraws
|prior to the first day of classes
|from first day of classes through 2nd Friday
|from 2nd Friday through 5th Friday
|After 5th Friday of semester
- A grade of W will be assigned if you withdraw before mid-semester.
- A grade of WP or WF will be assigned if you withdraw after mid-semester.