WHAT IS AN "IX" GRADE?
An "IX" grade indicates one of the following:
- No Final Grade Roster was received from the instructor (or it was
received after grades were printed).
- The grade/s cannot be recorded until the original Final Grade Roster is turned into the Registrar's Office.
- The grades are processed within 24 hours of receipt.
- An updated grade report is run and issued to the student (this is a batch process run at certain times of year). If a student needs proof of grade they will need
to order a
transcript or print a copy of their grade from
- The instructor did not assign a grade.
- The Records Office will request the instructor file a Special Grade Report form
with the missing grade.