TMI: A University Dialogue on Decision Making in the Age of Information Overload
Programs in this category
- Advocates, Agendas, and Nay-Sayers: Science and Technology in the Public Arena
Speaker: Arthur Greenberg
- Do I really need to have that test? Understanding risk and making medical decisions in the age of "Too Much Information" (TMI)
Speaker: Gene Harkless
- From Claiming Information to Deliberating about It
Speaker: Sarah Stitzlein
- Integrating Information and Making Effective Decisions in Teams
Speaker: Vanessa Druskat
- Is the Internet Colorblind?
Speaker: Courtney Marshall
- Term Papers, Google, and Library Anxiety: How can information literacy improve students’ research skills?
Speaker: Carolyn Gamtso
- When is a lot still not enough? Health information, the public good and privacy rights
Speaker: Robert McGrath