UNH Commencement 2013
Check out the UNH Commencement SmugMug site to view and order candid photos from Commencement and the Grad Lobster Bake, as well as memories of Class of 2014 freshman year like Move In Day and Class Photo!
Proofs of formal photos (the “handshake” moment) from Honors Convocation and Commencement are available through GradTrak®. To view proofs, order photos, or for any other questions regarding formal photos, visit GradTrak®, 800-424-3686.
2014 Commencement Program: PDF
President Mark W. Huddleston: PDF
Todd A. DeMitchell, Greetings from the Faculty Senate: PDF
Jennifer Lee '92, Keynote Address: PDF
- UNH News Release: 'Frozen' Director Jennifer Lee Discourages Self-Doubt at UNH Commencement
- Union Leader: 'Frozen' director warms up to speaking at UNH commencement
- Foster's: UNH grads told to 'end self-doubt'
- Portsmouth Herald: 'Frozen' in time: Director, UNH alumna offers inspiring words
- NHPR: Oscar-Winning Alumna Addresses UNH Class of 2014
- Eagle-Tribune: Clouds part for UNH grads
- Seventeen: Super inspiring graduation advice from 'Frozen' director, Jennifer Lee
Future Commencement Dates*
2015: Saturday, May 16 (note date change)
2016: Saturday, May 21
2017: Saturday, May 20
*Dates are subject to change
Watch the 2014 Commencement ceremony here.
Watch Jennifer Lee '92 give her Commencement speech here.
Watch Music from "Frozen" at UNH Commencement here.
Shout Out Video
Click here to view the Senior Shout-Out videos!
Copies of the 2014 Commencement DVD can be purchased from UNH Video Services for $10.00. Please send your name, address, and a check made out to University of New Hampshire to:
UNH Video Productions
18 Library Way, Level G
Durham, NH 03824
Diplomas are mailed 8-12 weeks after Commencement to the address listed on the intent-to-graduate WEBCAT filing. Any questions regarding diplomas should be directed to the registrar’s office: (603)862-1594.
Diploma covers will also be mailed.
Facebook / Twitter
Lost and Found
Items that were found during clean-up after the Commencement ceremony can be picked-up from the Commencement Office between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. until Friday, May 23. Items not picked-up by the end of the day on Friday will be donated.
The Commencement Office is located in the New England Center, Room G67.