Parents Resource Guide
Stay Connected - With Your Student and UNH
Now exclusively online, the Resource Guide for UNH Parents offers everything you need to keep in touch with your student’s experience at UNH. Packed with resources and links, it makes connecting with UNH easier, faster, and simpler than ever.
- Learn about Student Services, from housing and food to finances, technology, transportation, disability services, student organizations, and academic support.
- Check out the vibrant arts, culture, and sports scene with Life on Campus.
- Find tips for Transitioning to College.
- Read Student Rules to learn about conduct and consequences, rights and responsibilities. Find help and support.
- Be prepared with Health and Safety resources and emergency contacts.
- See how to get here easily, and make the most out of Visiting UNH.
All parents of UNH students are automatically members of the UNH Parents Association, which connects parents to campus life in positive, creative ways.
Patricia Piecuch, President, UNH Parents Association
- About Us
- Family Weekend
- Scholarship Program
- Grant Program
- Parents Resource Guide
- Off the Beaten Path - Central UNH Campus Tour Guide
- Off the Beaten Path - Extended UNH Campus Tour Guide
- Off the Beaten Path - Regional Tour Guide
- Student Links
- Community Links
- Academics / Administration
- Study Abroad
- Memorial Union Building Resources
- Parents Portal
- Financial Aid
- Business Office
- Counseling Center
- Health Services
- UNH Police / Roam Secure sign up
- Make a Gift