UNH Parents Association Grant Program
- UNH students and UNH student groups are invited to submit innovative Grant Proposal for seed money to fund special projects following the grant criteria.
- There is only 1 grant program round per academic year
- 2013 Submission Deadline: Wednesday, November 6th at 4pm (deliver to Elliott Alumni Center).
- Maximum Award Amount: $4,000.00.
All Grant Writers are strongly encouraged to attend a grant writing workshop
2013 Workshop dates:
Tuesday, Oct. 15th, 12 noon to 1 pm - room 343 Dimond Library
Tuesday, Oct. 22nd, 12:45 pm to 2 pm - room 352 Dimond Library
If you can't come to one of the workshops above, please call 862-4370.
The UNH Parents Association Grant Committee will considering the following in evaluating submitted proposals:
- Overall quality and merit of proposal, how it affects students, UNH and the University Community.
- The number of students and other campus community members that will be directly and indirectly impacted by your proposal.
- Specific efforts to bring the program or program results back to UNH and the University Community.
- Specific efforts to collaborate with other groups and to raise additional funds from other sources.
- Benefits to scholarship and/or student learning and/or enhancement of the quality of UNH, and the University Community.
- About Us
- Family Weekend
- Scholarship Program
- Grant Program
- Parents Resource Guide
- Off the Beaten Path - Central UNH Campus Tour Guide
- Off the Beaten Path - Extended UNH Campus Tour Guide
- Off the Beaten Path - Regional Tour Guide
- Student Links
- Community Links
- Academics / Administration
- Study Abroad
- Memorial Union Building Resources
- Parents Portal
- Financial Aid
- Business Office
- Counseling Center
- Health Services
- UNH Police / Roam Secure sign up
- Make a Gift