Previous Intern Survey - Complete Survey
Please take the time to fill out the form below. This will help us a great deal in knowing how the program will affect the futures of interns to come.
Please complete all required fields indicated by *
|Home Phone Number:|
|Home E-mail Address:|
|Work Phone Number*:|
|Work E-mail Address*:|
1) Please state your title and give a brief description of your job tasks.
2) How long have you been employed with this company?
3) Is this your first employment since you graduated college?
4) How did you hear about your current position?
5) Do you try to implement your P2 skills on your own at your facility? In what ways?
6) Did the P2 Internship Program help you to prepare for your current position? How?
7) Would you be willing to give a presentation about your P2 experience to a UNH class?
8) Can you give any suggestions that you feel may improve the P2 Intern Program?
9) Please use the space below to provide any additional information:
* indicates required field
For any further questions or comments, please contact:
Sara Johnson, Manager
NH Pollution Prevention Project
6 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301-6509, USA
Dr. Ihab H.Farag, Director
N.H. Pollution Prevention Partnership
Chemical Engineering Dept.
255 Kingsbury Hall
University of New Hampshire (UNH)
Durham, NH 03824-3591
last updated Wed. August 21, 2001