Welcome to the UNH Online Writing LAB (OWL)
The Online Writing Lab (OWL), as part of the Connors Writing Center, assists students who would like help with their writing in an online environment. Students in all fields of study can submit up to 20 double-spaced pages of any form of writing to the OWL, including course papers, resumes, creative essays, or personal statements. The OWL is available to all UNH students and staff.
The OWL is undergoing a technical transition, but in the meantime we are open for business. Here is how to submit to the OWL:
- Log onto your UNH email account. You must use your UNH account to submit.
- Create a new email to be sent to CWC.OWL@UNH.EDU .
- Type “OWL submission” and your paper's title in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, include this information:
- Your full name
- Course name
- Title of the paper
- Brief description of the assignment
- If you would like a note sent to your professor, and if so, the professor’s email address
- Issues you would like the OWL consultant to address.
- Attach your paper in a Word .doc or .docx
- Send the email to CWC.OWL@UNH.EDU
A consultant will respond within 72 hours.
Please note: email@example.com is for SUBMISSIONS ONLY.
Email all other inquires to Online.WritingLab@unh.edu
Thank you for using the OWL!