Resources for Students
OFFICES & CENTERS:
- Connect Program: a pre-orientation and an academic and social support program for traditionally under-represented students.
- Diversity Network Program: (at the University Advising and Career Center)
- Center for Academic Resources: Student Support Services
- Disability Services for Students
- Office of International Students & Scholars
- Health Services
- Counseling Center:
Counseling Center's Statement on Diversity
Counseling Center Resources for GLBT students
Counseling Center Resources for students of color
- Sexual Harassment And Rape Prevention Program (SHARPP)
- Office of Community Service & Learning
- Residential Life:
Residential Learning Communities
Theme Floor at SERC C Hall: "Common Purposes: A Multicultural Community,"
Themed Learning Community: “Be the Change You Wish To See: Active Citizenship in a Multicultural World.”
Out on Campus - LGBTQ Community
UNH Inclusive Excellence Initiatives:(formerly "Diversity Initiatives")
Dr. Wanda Mitchell,
Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Inclusive Excellence
REPORTING BIAS / HATE INCIDENTS ON CAMPUS:
- "Report It" website: is the place to report and learn about incidents of bias, discrimination and/or harassment.
- "Report It" online reporting form: If you have observed or experienced an incident of bias, discrimination, or harassment, please report the incident using this online form or call (603) 862-2930.
- Office of Affirmative Action and Equity
- UNH Discriminatory Harassment Policy
- President's Commission on the Status of People of Color
- President's Commission on the Status of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Issues
- President's Commission on the Status of Women
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
Join our Community Online! Get the most current & frequent updates!
Stay updated with what's happening with each student organization by clicking on the facebook icons above.