Transferring to UNH From another U.S. School
First, contact the appropriate office for admission information.
Once you are offered admission to UNH, you will be issued a Form I-20/DS-2019.
To facilitate the issuance of this document, you must provide the following to the OISS:
- a completed UNH International Student Transfer Form
- copy of Form I-20/DS-2019 from the previous school
- copy of passport page
- copy of most recent U.S. student visa
- copy of most recent I-94 record
- financial documentation to cover the cost of attendance at UNH for one academic year (bank letters or statements, official fellowship/scholarship/assistantship letters, affidavits of support, etc.)
You will receive the new Form I-20/DS-2019 by mail if you are leaving the U.S. prior to beginning your studies here. Otherwise, the Form I-20/DS-2019 may be picked up from the OISS upon your arrival on campus.