Experience Life From a Different Point of View!
The National Student Exchange is a consortium of over 170 colleges and universities throughout the United States, US territories, and Canada. Through this academic program, students continue to make progress toward their UNH degree while studying at another fully accredited institution. After a semester or year on exchange, students return to UNH to complete their remaining degree requirements and graduate.
If it is time to expand your curriculum, strike out on your own, explore new interests, study with new faculty, hear different ideas, make new friends, or create new opportunities, then widen your horizons through the National Student Exchange.
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment with: Ms. Paula DiNardo, the UNH NSE Coordinator:
- Log in to Wildcat Advising (use your UNH username and password)
- Select Appointment from the top menu
- Select Request New Appointment
- Select the appropriate Type of appointment: Study Away USA, then National Student Exchange
- At the bottom, select Check Availability
- Select the day and time that works for you
- Review request, answer any questions, and click Submit
UNH-Manchester students should contact Ms. Jennifer Logsdon in the UNHM Academic Counseling Office.
Note: UNH Exchange to UC Santa Cruz and the NHCUC State Exchange Program are separate programs, but both are managed by the UNH NSE Office. The application process, timeline, and fees are similar.