Completly fill out a planning packet, and turn it in by the deadline
Reserve vans with Enterprise
Call and email participants to set a date for a pre-trip
Hold a pre-trip
During the pre-trip, you should have participants fill out medical forms and waivers, and collect any remaining money. You should arrange a meeting time, discuss food and gear. If participants need to borrow any gear, fill out a gear request form.
Fill out a Dispatch Form and place copies in the following locations:
1) On the First Aid Board in the office
2) Under Jessica Smested's door, Room 120
3) In the Med Kit you're bringing on the trip
4) One to UNH Dispatch, located in the Service Building
Sign out a Med Kit, with participant Med Forms in it
- Have participants fill out Trip Evaulations
- Fill out a Post Trip Report
- Call UNH Dispatch and tell then you have returned
- Sign in the Med Kit and record anything used
- Collect any club gear and return it to the gear room
- Return the van
- Close out the trip with the Business Manager
Leaders are required to fill our a Trip Planning Packet for the trips they are leading, and turn it in to the Trip Coordinators. Each trip is required to have at least one full leader, and one co-leader. Trips are allowed to have only one assistant leader. Leaders are also responsible for contacting Enterprise and reserving vans.
Hard copies of all these documents should be available in the Trip Planning and Medical filing cabinets in the office. If you need more copies, the code for the copier in the Student Government Office can be found in the desk.
© New Hampshire Outing Club 2008