DURHAM, N.H. -- The New Hampshire College & University Council, the University of New Hampshire, and Campus Compact for New Hampshire are hosting a resource fair for veterans, service members and family members Wednesday, July 17, 2013, from 1-3:30 p.m. at the UNH Manchester campus, 400 Commercial Street. The resource fair is free and there is no need to register.
The resource fair will offer veterans, service members, or their family members to learn more about the VA and community benefits or resources available to them. In addition, there will be representatives from various higher education institutions.
Some of the resources that will be available:
- The OEF/OIF/OND team from the Manchester VA Medical Center
- My HealtheVet enrollment (online VA support and care management)
- The Veterans Benefits Administration (VA claims and benefits)
- The Vet Center (veteran and family member support services)
- New Hampshire Army National Guard Military Outreach Support Team
- The Deployment Cycle Support Care Coordination Program, Easter Seals
- The New Hampshire Transition Assistance Advisor
- Employment Support of the Guard and Reserve
- SSVF Supportive (Housing) Services for Veteran Families – Harbor Homes, Inc.
- Staff from the UNH Military and Veterans Services office
- We will be offering live VA enrollment at this event. Please bring your most current DD214 to sign up for services.
For more information or questions contact Karen Gilbert at (603) 862-3480 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.unh.edu/veterans
Directions and parking information are available here: http://manchester.unh.edu/about/parking-directions