DURHAM, N.H. – The University of New Hampshire Police Department arrested three UNH students and a Charlestown man in connection with the February 27, 2011, reported assault outside Alexander Hall that triggered a campuswide Clery Act alert.
Arrested and charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct were:
· Patrick T. Murray, 18, of 28 Colonial Drive, Walpole (UNH student)
· Alexander Siegel, 18, of 19 Butternut Circle, Holden, Mass. (UNH student)
· Connor Kellett, 18, of 45 Leach Lane, South Natick, Mass. (UNH student)
· Craig C. Milliken, 20, of 77 Emile Ave, Charlestown, N.H.
Murray, Siegel and Kellett turned themselves in to the UNH Police Department; Milliken was arrested by the Charlestown, N.H. Police Department on a warrant.
A baseball bat was displayed but never used after one suspect said he had a knife. “As we find in the majority of cases like this one, alcohol was a contributing factor in the escalation to physical violence,” said Deputy Police Chief Paul Dean.
All four suspects were released on personal recognizance bail and are scheduled to appear in Dover District Court March 24, 2011, at 8:30 a.m.
Dean reminded the campus community to call 911 immediately upon observing anyone or anything suspicious.
For additional safety information go to: http://unh.edu/upd/Prevention%20-%20General.html
(603) 834-1393 | University Police Department