The Hazing Prevention Pledge
I pledge to prevent hazing before it occurs, stop hazing when I see it happening, report it when I know it has transpired, and help empower others to do the same in their organizations, schools and communities.
I join others to:
- Recognize the harm that hazing can cause both physically and psychologically;
- Condemn the act of hazing on all levels;
- Admonish those who haze and those who enable hazing through their silence, and;
- Be an advocate for the prevention of hazing
- By signing this pledge, I/we agree to have my/our name(s) posted on the HazingPrevention.Org website, National Hazing Prevention Week website, social media sites and other public locations.
What can you do? Be a change agent and not a bystander: Bystanders
UNH Hazing Hotline: 603-862-3686