- Move-in Weekend: UNH residence halls will open on Friday, August 25, 2017 starting at 9:00am for first year students and Sunday, August 27, 2017 starting at 9:00am for returning and non-First-Year students. Get your copy of the 2017 Housing Move-In Guide
- Move-in Weekend Hours of Operation: A printer-friendly listing of which offices are open and when. (Last updated on 8/18/2017)
- Service Bulletin: From Transportation for Move-In Weekend. Campus Connector and Wildcat Transit Reduced Service Schedule
- Student IT Checklist Task Center: UNH wants all new students to have a smooth transition and be successful with our IT services and applications. We’ve collected the technology items we feel are most important to check off your list. Complete the checklist of IT items and you should be computing like a pro in no time.
- UNH Facilities Information and Campus Construction Updates
- Campus Calendar
- Pre-Orientation in Volunteer Services (PrOVES)
- MUB Campus Events
- Wildcat Days Schedule – Wildcat Days is a time where new students settle into campus, attend an academic meeting, and get ready for the year to start. Students have activities and meetings throughout this weekend.
- SHARPP Events
- SHARPP - Providing confidential services to survivors of sexual assault, relationship abuse, sexual harassment, and stalking, as well as their allies.
- Bookstore - Get the most savings with used books and rentals - Order your books online now!
- Computer Store - Find computer recommendations by major, back to school specials, and essential technology supplies for your success at UNH.
- Wildcat Link - your one-stop shop for student involvement. All recognized UNH Student Organizations maintain a presence on Wildcat Link so you can start getting involved today!
- University Alerts & Storm Information - Get the latest information, find out more about the UNH Public Alert System, and sign up for alerts delivered to your e-mail account or phone.
- Student Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities: A handbook guide to UNH life.
- The annual safety, security, and crime information document that complies with the Jeanne Clery Act is available on-line
- Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, Graduates, and Commuter Students: you can order your parking permits online through University Transportation Services.