Communications Summit Resources
Links and Resources by Presenter
Keep checking back as we'll be adding information all this week!
Jason Boucher - Social Media
Kim Wall - Social Media
Dawn Zitney - Social Media
Bridget Finnegan - Social Media - Facebook Ads
- Facebook Ads Actually Effective
- Facebook to show you ads based on your Web browsing
- They Work! Facebook Mobile Ads Are Clicked 13X More, Earn 11X More Money Than Its Desktop Ads
Martha Barker & Dave Moore - Branding and Graphic Identity
Neil Larson - Increase your Web Savvy & Upgrade your Browser
- The Internet Explorer 6 Countdown - updated global tracking of IE6 use
- Australian Company Imposes IE7 Tax - Huffington Post article about foward-thinking e-commerce site
- HTML5 Test - Does your browser support HTML5?
- thismachine.info - find out what browser and system you are using.
- 20 Things I Learned About the Web - "20 Things I Learned About the Web": stunning interactive book / HTML5 resource
Font resources for web design:
- Google Fonts - hundreds of free fonts available for web use
- Font Squirrel - scours many sites to find the webfont you need
- Adobe Typekit - beautiful unique web fonts (requires subscription)
- Fonts.com - fine typography for the web (requires subscription)
Since the early days of the Internet, color value #000066 (hexadecimal code) has been used as a web safe equivalent to convey UNH Blue (Pantone 288). This is actually an inaccurate depiction of true UNH blue.
True UNH Blue is better defined as a palette than as a strictly defined value.
Approved hexadecimal values of UNH Blue include:
Other UNH-related Resources:
- Responsive Design Websites at UNH
- UNH Media Relations (example of responsive web design component for smartphones)
- UNH Social Media Index
- UNH Video Productions
- UNH Joggler Video
- NE Passage Quad Rugby Video
- Mike D'Errico Profile
- Hitchcock Map Restoration Video
Erika Mantz and Lori Wright - Getting Your Story Out