About the Program
The Master of Arts in Development Policy and Practice (MADPP) is a fourteen-month program that prepares individuals for advanced policy- and practice-oriented work in sustainable development both in the United States and in developing countries. Read more
Areas of Study
Include, but are not limited to:
- Community and global health
- Social sciences
- Natural and built environments
- Evaluation and metrics
News & Announcements
- Summer Session has begun! Term runs from May 20 - June 28.
- Peace Corps Announces Coverdell Fellows Partnership with University of New Hampshire
- Application deadline for the Class of 2015 is OPEN.
- In the news: Safia Yassin Farah featured on BBC.
- In the news: Hibak Kalfan interviewed by UNH Magazine.
- Video: Are You in the Class of 2014? Exploring the Master of Arts in Development Policy and Practice.
This is a program of the Center on Social Innovation and Finance at the Carsey Institute at the University of New Hampshire.
- Current Faculty
- Academic Departments
- Contact Us