To apply to the program, UNH students must be matriculated in a four-year degree program and have completed 32 or more credit hours, at least 12 of which must have been earned at the University of New Hampshire. Prior enrollment at UNH is not required of eligible non-UNH students. New Hampshire permanent residents attending non-UNH institutions are eligible to apply. An overall grade point average of 2.50 or better is required of everyone. To participate, students must have a declared major and a clean conduct record.
1. Complete the COLA Center for Study Abroad application checklist.
In addition to the requirements listed in the checklist, a complete London Program Application will include the following:
2. A non-refundable $35 application fee (made out to University of New Hampshire)
3. The completed London Program Supplement Form*
4. Regent's College course registration and housing form*
5. Two recommendation forms* from professors who have had the student in class
Invitations for the limited spaces available are extended on a rolling basis to students who have provided all of the above by the application deadline, March 8 for the fall semester and October 16 for the spring semester.
UNH students who are admitted to the London Program are not subject to the senior residency requirement.
*Please note: MAC users may have technical difficulties with the fillable PDF forms on this page. Be sure to view the PDFs in Adobe Acrobat rather than in Mac Preview. It may be advisable to complete the forms using a PC.