Planning Your Day
The UNH Know the Coast Day offers you an opportunity to talk with scientists and educators, tour labs and research vessels and get your hands wet with all things marine. The event is scheduled to run concurrently from 10AM – 3PM at two locations which will have different program activities. Please check the schedule for each site and then plan your day around what you most want to see and do.
Important Things to Know
- The UNH Know The Coast Day is free and open to all.
- The event will occur rain or shine, please dress appropriately for outdoor conditions.
- There will be an information booth at each location where you can find information on the day’s schedule and map.
- We encourage you to bring a blanket and a carry-in, carry-out picnic lunch to eat while you enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, particularly near the piers and boats.
- All sites are non-smoking.
- Many, but not all, activities are handicap accessible. Please visit the information booth at each site for assistance as needed.
- UNH is committed to environmental responsibility and encouraging sustainable practices.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.