Judd Gregg Marine Research Facility • New Castle, NH
Life Underwater in the Gulf of Maine
Can tides help us generate energy? What’s happening with fishing stocks in the Gulf of Maine? Can we raise fish safely and economically?
Have you ever been on an ocean research vessel? How do scientists track lobsters to understand their behavior? Why are green sea urchins important?
All these questions and many more are studied by UNH marine scientists at the Judd Gregg Marine Research Lab, which provides researchers access to the Gulf of Maine.
On Oct. 20, the UNH Marine Program and the UNH Marine Docents invite you to explore the lab’s research work.
- Learn more about the Marine Reseach Facility.
- View the Photo Gallery
- Check out the Schedule of Events
- Get Directions
- Judd Gregg Marine Reseach Facility Home Page
- Gulf Challenger
- Coastal Surveyor
- UNH Diving Program
- UNH Diving Program Photo Gallery
- UNH Lobster Research - Dr. Watson