Our mission is to develop and institute a repeatable, fact-based Portfolio / Project Management process for the Intake, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Transition, and Governance of Information Technology (IT) projects. We will develop and foster a Project Management and Process Improvement culture throughout IT and extend that culture to all departments.
- Portfolio Management: identifying and prioritizing the right set of programs and projects to work on
- Project Management: executing those programs and projects in the most efficient manner possible
- Process Improvement: continually seeking ways to optimize services with an eye on eliminating waste and providing value to our customers
The Project Management Office is here to:
- Ensure successful project outcomes
- Ensure healthy project portfolios
- Reduce duplicate efforts and redundant projects
- Enable leadership to view, track, and react to projects and programs within their portfolios
- Increase data driven business requirements
- Improve delivery and adoption of IT services
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve operational and administrative effectiveness and efficiency
Please click the 'PMO Resources and Services' link in the left menu to browse our website.