These UNH HR online modules* are intended to help provide Research Faculty and Postdoctoral Research / Teaching Associates with essential information on some leave benefits that are unique to your roles at UNH. Please contact your HR Partner if you have questions and/or need support related to any of these topics, or to suggest additional modules.
NOTE: See Log-in instructions below.
PostDoctoral Research/Teaching Associates
*These modules were recorded using Microsoft Office Mix, a add-on tool for PowerPoint.
- After selecting the module you wish to watch (use module links above) , you will be prompted with a Office Mix Sign in screen with a few options:
- Select the option - "Sign In with a Work or School Account".
- Enter your UNH email address only (no password necessary). It will recognize the UNH address and re-direct you to a UNH sign-in screen.
- Enter your UNH AD username and password or your UNH email address
- After you sign in, the module you selected will immediately launch.
- Your watched My Mixes will stay stored and you can log back into your UNH Office Mix account in the future and re-watch any module saved for you.
TIP: If updates are made to our HR modules, the links will stay the same so you can be confident you are always watching the most current up to date information.