UNH Police Benefits Information

Northern New England Benefits Trust (NNEBT)

Enrolling in Benefits

  • Obtain appropriate forms from campus union representative.
  • Complete and return to NNEBT with copy of enrollment card to campus HR.
  • Contact campus HR for Flexible Spending Account enrollment.  Enrollment must be completed within 30 days of date of hire.
  • Contact campus HR for assistance with retirement plan enrollment.
  • Inform campus HR of any change in status, such as birth of a child, marriage etc., within 30 days of the event.

Change in Dependent Status Flyer Reminder

Police additional AD&D insurance - USNH policy USY.V.A.4.4