Staff Professional Development Grant
March 1, 2016: Staff (OS/PAT/EE) Professional Development Grant application deadline for 4th quarter of FY16.
The next application deadline for the UNH Staff Professional Development Grant is March 1, 2016 with a maximum award of $750. This review period is for professional development that must conclude in FY16 by June 30, 2016.
FYI - No more than one grant will be awarded per person during a 24-month period. This is calculated from the first day of activity for your previously awarded grant.
The Staff Professional Development Grant Program provides financial assistance for professional development opportunities for EE, OS, and PAT staff to attain new skills or knowledge in a manner that will enhance a staff member's performance or eligibility for promotion and be of specific benefit to the department, college, university and/or University System.
Such opportunities might include:
- Conferences, workshops and seminars, both on and off campus
- Academic courses not offered within USNH and therefore not covered by your USNH Tuition Benefit
- Travel and accommodations for off-campus courses, workshops, etc.
- Special projects, including but not limited to research and publication
The Grant application information is available on the UNH HR website at: www.unh.edu/hr/learning-assist.htm
- Please review the grant's criteria, eligible reimbursable expenditures and process.
- Please print all application materials double-sided when possible and be sure to use the checklist prior to submission to help prevent your application from being incomplete.
- This grant is reviewed on a quarterly basis with deadlines for each fiscal year on: June 1, September 8, December 1 and March 1.
If you have questions about this grant process or criteria, please contact the HR Grant Committee Chair, Chris VanHorn at 862-0519.