WISE Login Info
January 22, 2014: Effective this date, access to WISE will require all employees to use their USNH ID # only.
If you don’t know your USNH ID# we suggest logging into WISE prior to January 22, 2014 using your SSN and navigate to the Display Your USNH ID link on the Personal Information tab.
You may also always find your USNH ID# by visiting IT Accounts http://accounts.unh.edu , then click on Find your ID Number (listed under Login Help ). If you have difficulty logging into WISE, please contact the UNH IT Service Desk at (603) 862-4242 for assistance Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
As a reminder - some important information employees can access through WISE is:
- Benefits and Deductions - View Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits as well as Voluntary and Involuntary Deductions (for eligible employees)
- Pay Information - View Paycheck Stubs, Earnings History, Direct Deposit Allocations, W-4 Tax Exemptions, and W-2 Tax Forms (available for Calendar Year 2003 and later).
- Current and Past Jobs - View information on Jobs held at USNH (since July 1, 2003 only).
- Leave Information - View accrued and used leave information (Non-Exempt employees only).
- USNH Tuition Benefit - Access the tuition benefit request form for employees and/or their eligible dependents (for eligible employees only).
- Emergency Contacts - Make sure UNH knows who to contact in case of emergency by entering and updating your emergency contact record.