The USNH on-line benefits system allows employees to enroll in core benefits and retirement and make qualified changes to benefits when appropriate.
New hires must enroll within 30 days from date of hire in order for core benefits to be effective the first of the month following date of hire. Log into MyUSNH Benefits Website with your USNH ID and PIN (mm/dd of your birth date). Once logged in, you will be prompted to change your PIN and choose a security question to answer. When this step is completed you are ready to enroll in your core benefits.
Retirement Enrollment (new and current employees)
Log into MyUSNH Benefits Website with your USNH ID and PIN. Once logged in, click on Enroll in or Change Retirement Benefits. Make contribution elections. Once Authorize and Finish are selected, the event will be saved and pended until Human Resources verifies an account has been opened with the retirement vendor. Go to vendor(s) website to open your account(s).
- How to enroll with TIAA-CREF
- TIAA-CREF website
- How to enroll with Fidelity Investments
- Fidelity Investments Website
- Click here for on-campus schedule of one-on-one consultations with TIAA-CREF and/or Fidelity Investments representatives.
Making Changes to Benefits
- Open Enrollment
- Qualified Change in Status
- Retirement - changes can be made to your retirement elections once a calendar month throughout the year.