Vacation & Break
Vacation housing is available (at additional cost) during Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks for students living in halls open during those times.
- Fairchild, Congreve, Hubbard, Adams Tower West and the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall).
Thanksgiving and Spring Break:
- Fairchild, Congreve, Hubbard, Adams Tower West, the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall), McLaughlin, Scott and Lord.
Applications are due to Housing no later than 4:30pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday, November 15 for Thanksgiving Break apply here
- Friday, December 9 for Winter Break
- Friday, March 3 for Spring Break
Requests cannot be considered after these dates.
|Thanksgiving||$90||No meal plan is available|
|Winter||To be announced||Meals available only when dining hall is open. Please note that Winter Break is also available by the week (costs vary depending on the week so please see the application for prices.)|
|Spring||$120||No Meal plan is available|
*Residents of other residence halls are not guaranteed vacation housing. Accommodations for those students can only be made on a space-available basis. Unless noted, a dining plan is required for all students in residence halls during break periods except for those living in Babcock Hall, Woodside or Gables Apartments.
Babcock Hall (graduate student housing) and the undergraduate on-campus apartments remain open during academic breaks. Students may stay without incurring extra charges and do not need to apply for break housing. Please contact Michael Saputo at the Housing Office with any questions at 862-2120.