Transfer & ReAdmits
Fall 2017 On-Campus Housing Request/Waitlist is open
If you are a transfer student and experience problems when attempting to access the online Housing Request Application, you may download this form and attach a completed copy in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to call our office at (603) 862-2120 if you have any questions or need assistance.
See below for additional information regarding On-Campus Housing via the request form.
You must be an accepted full-time student (enrolled in 12 or more credits ) or be a full-time graduate student to receive an offer of housing. Graduate status is verified through the Graduate School.
Priorities are given to:
- Medically re-admitted UNH students
- Exchange students from other institutions and returning UNH students who lived on-campus immediately prior to participating in UNH sponsored programs at other institutions in the U.S. and abroad
- UNH-Manchester and New Hampshire Transfer Connections Program (NHTCP) students transferring to the Durham campus
- Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college
- Re-admitted UNH students
- International students transferring to UNH
- Current on-campus residents who did not submit a Housing Reapplication by the deadline or who did not select a space during the Returning Student sign-up process
- UNH students living off-campus
Offers are made via email on a space-available basis and most will be for spaces in on-campus apartment complexes (Woodside and The Gables). Limited spaces within the residence halls may also be available.
Any applicant who is ultimately assigned to a space at the on-campus apartments or Babcock Hall may not later be reassigned to, or choose a space in, the undergraduate residence hall system unless granted an exception by the Department of Housing.