- 611 residents
- volleyball and basketball courts
- barrier-free environment (accessibility)
- center of campus location
- large percentage of first-year students!
- Dedicated 17 November 1966
- Named in honor of Harold Walter Stoke
- Administrator, author, teacher, and public servant. President of the University from 1944 to 1947. His brilliant leadership of the University during the post war years characterized his entire extraordinary career. A minister's son, Stoke had earned his PH.D. at Johns Hopkins. He was a Professor of Political Science and Dean of the Graduate School at the University of Nebraska and had been Assistant Dean of the Graduate School at the University of Wisconsin.
360° Room Tours
Viewing these room tours requires Apple's free Quicktime Player. Download the free player.
- Undergraduate degree: coming soon
- Graduate degree: coming soon