Find it Fast
Living @ UNH
- 276 residents
- 120 single rooms
- terraced interior lounges
- next to Whittemore Center
- Congreve Hall is open during academic year breaks (Winter, Spring, and Thanksgiving) when the other residence halls are closed.
- Opened 1920
- Two wings were added - one in 1938 and the other in 1940
- Completely renovated in 2003
- Dedicated on 31 October 1938
- Named in honor of Edith Angela Congreve. Second women’s residence hall built with additional funds from the estate of Mrs. Hamilton Smith and named after Mrs. Smith’s daughter, Angela Congreve Onderdonk.
*You are viewing pages printed from http://www.unh.edu/
These pages appear differently when viewed online.