First Year Only. Christensen Hall joins with Williamson Hall as a large first year only theme hall. Programs and activities are specifically designed to smooth the transition into college life for its residents. Christensen Hall is also home to English 401 Discovery living and learning community.
- 500 residents
- first-year only hall
- wheelchair accessible
- basketball court
- programs focus on first-year student experience
- For an inside look at life in Christensen Hall, visit Res-Life's Christensen Hall web site
- Dedicated 19 September 1970
- Named in honor of Ernest W. Christensen. Class of 1923, student, athlete, teacher, coach, businessman, and member of the Board of Trustees of this University which he served with energy and devotion.
360° Room Tours
Viewing these room tours requires Apple's free Quicktime Player. Download the free player.
- Undergraduate degree: Business Admin and Entrepreneurial Studies, University of Maine
- Graduate degree: Higher Education concentration in CAreer Counseling, University of Maine