Haaland Hall (SERC Building C)
|Open Lounge||SERC C's Clock Tower|
|Study Lounge||SERC C from the Rear|
Haaland Hall is home to the Common Purposes theme floor. Common Purposes is a community of multicultural residents. The students on this floor come from a diverse array of backgrounds and represent many different identities and personalities. The floor is open, welcoming, and definitely non-traditional.
- traditional and suite-style rooms. Suite-style rooms share a bathroom.
- 235 residents
- open floor lounges plus study lounges
amazing clock tower
- Opened in August 2008.
- SERC C was renamed to Haaland Hall in the summer of 2013.
Haaland Hall Community
- Undergraduate degree: Bachelor of General Studies-History, University of Kansas
- Graduate degree: M.S. Ed. in Counselor Education in Student Affairs, Clemson University