Housing for Transfer Students, Re-Admitted Students and Students Who Currently Live Off-Campus
The waitlist for Fall 2013 is open. You can submit an online Waitlist Application through our website, in person by visiting the Housing Office or you may download a copy from the forms section of our website and submit it to us via fax (603-862-3406), via mail, or you can scan it as an image and attach it to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com. Please be aware that waitlist applications do not carry over from semester to semester.
Most offers will be for spaces will be into one of our on-campus apartment complexes (Woodside and The Gables).
The order in which we will make offers is determined by a priority system. Within each priority level, offers are made according to the date and time that the application was received in our office. The priorities are as follows:
- Medically re-admitted UNH students.
- Exchange students from other institutions and returning UNH students who lived on-campus immediately prior to participating in UNH sponsored programs at other institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
- International students transferring to UNH.
- UNH-Manchester students transferring to the UNH-Durham campus.
- Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college.
- Re-admitted UNH students.
- UNH students living off-campus and current on-campus residents who did not submit an application or deposit by the published deadlines.
We are not able to predict how many spaces we will have for any given semester but we encourage all students who would like to be considered for on-campus housing to submit a waitlist application. Housing will notify you via email if we are able to offer you housing. If an offer is made it will include a specific reply deadline so we suggest that you check your e-mail regularly.
For additional information on the waitlist, please view our Waitlist FAQ page.