Skip to Content Find it Fast

This browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets.

Assignment Processes

Living @ UNH

timeMid-Year Housing Optionsarrow

Did you answer yes to any question? Read on...

Planning to leave campus housing at the end of this semester?

If you wish to be released from the Room and Board Agreement you absolutely must submit an online Petition for Release from Housing. The petition is submitted online and it will be reviewed and considered based on your individual circumstances. The strictly enforced deadline for petition form submission is Friday, November 8th so that you can receive a response via email prior to Thanksgiving break. You must submit a petition if you plan to leave campus housing for any reason including:

Have a friend to pull-in to an open space in your room OR interested in changing rooms within your current hall?

Talk with your Hall Director or RA about the In-Hall Process that will take place in your hall in late November/early December

Want to move to a different hall next semester

Call Housing in early November to schedule an appointment to participate in the Between Hall Mid-Year process.

Wondering about living in a theme community?

Please visit the Theme Housing website for detailed information.

Thinking about moving to Woodside or The Gables?

Please contact Sarah Taylor in the Housing Office at 862-1754. Sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible for The Gables. Sophomores (who are at least 20), juniors, and seniors are eligible for Woodside.

Is there a different housing question that you have?

Feel free to contact us at housing office or 603.862.2120 and we’d be happy to help you!

*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.