Skip to Content Find it Fast

This browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets.

Assignment Processes

Living @ UNH

Graduate Housing Process

Graduate Students arrow

If you are a prospective graduate student, you can apply for on-campus graduate residence hall housing via our Graduate Housing Application. That application is found on the Housing Forms web site. You can download the form, fill it out, and mail, fax (862-3406), or scan it and attach it to a return e-mail to us at your convenience.

Graduate applications are accepted beginning in April for the upcoming academic year. While we have no established deadline for the graduate housing application, please understand that offers of housing are made on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier the application is received, the greater the chance you have for getting an offer of housing in Babcock Hall, our graduate residence hall. Offers of housing are made on an on-going basis beginning in May.

Single graduate students can also apply for studio apartments in our Forest Park Apartment complex. Those applications can be found at the Housing Forms web site also. The wait list for studio apartments is extremely long, and the turnover is very slow. We suggest you not limit your housing application to just studio apartments, but that you also apply for a single residence hall space in Babcock Hall.

If we cannot make you an offer of housing, we highly encourage you to search and find off-campus housing opportunities.

Please feel free to e-mail our office if you have questions that remain unanswered.

*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.