Skip to Content Find it Fast

This browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets.

Facilities Find It Fast

Living @ UNH

Personal Property Damage

Personal Property Insurancearrow

The University does not provide insurance coverage for the loss or damage of residents' personal belongings. It is highly recommended that students protect their valuables by purchasing Renter Insurance. Local insurance agencies providing this type of insurance can be located online.

*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.