Welcome to Babcock Hall
Babcock is not a traditional residence hall. A community of 180 graduate, international, nontraditional, and undergraduate students, Babcock combines social, educational, and cultural opportunities with the convenience of on-campus living. And with residents' ages ranging from 21 to more than 50, it offers all of these advantages in a warm and mature living environment.
- Every resident gets a mailbox in the hall. Campus mail and mail from the United States Postal Service is delivered by the hall staff Mondays through Saturdays
- All rooms are wired for telephone, cable television, and internet access
- Furnishings include a desk, chair, dresser, bookshelf, bed and windown blinds (linens and kitchen supplies are not provided)
- Kitchenettes and lounges are available on each floor in the building
- Laundry facilities are available in the building
- Full and partial meal plan options are available from UNH Dining. Meal plans are strongly encouraged, but are not required.
- Table tennis, piano and a fireplace are available on the lobby level.
- Residents have their own volleyball court, barbeque and picnic area, and bicycle storage room
- Babcock participates in the UNH recycling program.
- The Graduate Application Process
- Moving into Babcock Hall? Things to bring....
Meet Your Hall Staff