You must be an accepted full-time student (enrolled in 12 or more credits ) or be a full-time graduate student to receive an offer of housing. Graduate status is verified through the Graduate School.
Priorities are given to:
- Medically re-admitted UNH students
- Exchange students from other institutions and returning UNH students who lived on-campus immediately prior to participating in UNH sponsored programs at other institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
- International students transferring to UNH
- UNH-Manchester students transferring to the Durham campus
- Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college
- Re-admitted UNH students.
- UNH students living off-campus and current on-campus residents who did not submit an application or deposit by the deadlines.
Offers are made via email on a space available basis and most will be for spaces in on-campus apartment complexes (Woodside and The Gables). Spaces within the residence halls are expected to be extremely limited.
INTRODUCING A NEW COMMUNITY FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS!
The Department of Housing at the University of New Hampshire is excited to announce a new living community that was designed with incoming transfer students in mind. Beginning this fall, Woodside, one of the on-campus apartment complexes, will welcome a group of new transfer students who will enjoy opportunities to connect with each other and all that UNH has to offer. From the moment they arrive on campus, staff will help them get oriented to their surroundings, learn the ins and outs of life in Wildcat Country and get involved in campus events and activities that will help them find their place and truly make UNH their home. If you are transferring into UNH this fall and interested in being a part of this new community, be sure to indicate your interest on the Housing Request Form. We expect this new option to be very popular and space may become limited so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible after the waitlist opens.