You must be an accepted full-time student (enrolled in 12 or more credits ) or be a full-time graduate student to receive an offer of housing. Graduate status is verified through the Graduate School.
Priorities are given to:
- Medically re-admitted UNH students
- Exchange students from other institutions and returning UNH students who lived on-campus immediately prior to participating in UNH sponsored programs at other institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
- International students transferring to UNH
- UNH-Manchester students transferring to the Durham campus
- Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college
- Re-admitted UNH students.
- UNH students living off-campus and current on-campus residents who did not submit an application or deposit by the deadlines.
Offers are made via email on a space available basis and most will be for spaces in on-campus apartment complexes (Woodside and The Gables). Spaces within the residence halls are expected to be extremely limited.