Graduate & Family

You can apply for on-campus graduate residence hall housing via our Graduate Housing Application. Single graduate students can apply for studio apartments in our Forest Park Apartment complex via our Forest Park application.

Students doing graduate research

Download the form and mail, fax (862-3406), or scan it and attach it to a return email to us at your convenience. Graduate applications are accepted in April for the upcoming academic year.