University Honors Program Completion
Students should take the following steps to complete the program and earn a University Honors or Honors in Major designation at graduation.
- Complete the Senior Checklist in the semester before you graduate. We use the checklist to assist us in nominating you for student awards.
- Complete the Certfication of Completion form early in the semester in which you plan to graduate.
- Complete your thesis and make arrangements to publicly present it.
- Upload your thesis to UNH Scholar's Repository.
- All Honors Students must complete Honors in Major, according to the requirements of their departments. University Honors students must also complete 16 credits of Discovery Honors work. You should meet with your department's Honors Liaison to check your status for Honors in Major, and with Kate Gaudet (Hood House 211) to check on Discovery Honors.