Web registration for Fall 2017 is open until Tuesday, 9/5. See instructions below to register for Honors courses.
For more information about a course, use the Course Gallery or Course Search links below. To add a course, you will first need to get permission from the professor. Take an Override Form to class and get a signature. Then bring the form to the Honors Office in Nesmith 310.
Please complete this process before Tuesday, 9/5. After that date, you will need to get an Add/Drop form signed by your professor and your advisor, and take it to Stoke Hall. The deadline for all Adds is Friday, 9/8.
The following Honors Discovery courses have openings as of 8/28/2017:
- ARTS 532, Introdcution to Drawing (FPA)
- BIOL 444, Biotechnology and Society (ETS)
- CMN 440, Communication, Identity, and Addiction (SS)
- ECE 444, Bionics (BS)
- ENGL 401, First-year Writing (WS)
- ESCI 444, Philosophy of Earth Science (ETS)
- HUMA 440, Hooked: Narratives of Addiction (HUMA)
- MUSI 402, Survey of Music History (FPA)
- NR 435, Contemporary Conservation Issues (ETS)
- PHIL 435, Human Nature and Evolution (ETS)
- SOC 440, Addiction and Society (SS)
- SW 440, Healthy Communities (SS)
- THDA 436, History of Theater (FPA)
Browse all Honors Discovery courses--UNH Course Search