Friday October 10
- 3pm • Field Hockey vs. Albany, Memorial Field
- 5pm • Bonfire and BBQ, Boulder Field
Bonfire & BBQ with live entertainment right before the fireworks
- 9pm • The Comedy Music of Shock T’s, Granite State Room, MUB
Tyler Paterson, Sarah Shockey, and Tim Dunn make up Chicago-based Shock T’s. The group has been performing for the past 4 years at various comedy and music venues. UNH's own Improv Anonymous to open the show.
Saturday October 11
- 9am • 5k Road Race, Field House.
- 11am • Parade, Quad Way
Goes through B-Lot, all the way down McDaniel Drive, and ends in front of Serc A (Corner of South Drive & College Road)
- 11:30pm • Alumni Tailgating Tent, Boulder Field.
Come for games, family activities, food & music! Be sure to read up on tailgating rules here
- 11:30am • Homecoming Pre-Game Fan Fest, Lewis Field.
Festivities will include live music by Dusty Gray Band, free BBQ from Chill Catering, fun and games featuring corn hole, mechanical bull, giant Jenga, Plinko, bungee trampoline and zip line. Plenty of giveaways! Free for students with game ticket. .
- 3:30pm • UNH Football vs. William & Mary, Cowell Stadium