Swasey Indoor Pool
The Swasey Indoor Pool is located in the Field House. Membership is free to full time students and benefited faculty/staff. Community members, adjunct employees, part-time students and drop in, daily guests must pay a fee.
How To Access:
The Swasey Indoor Pool is located in the Field House. Please view the pool calendar for a current schedule. To access the Swasey Indoor Pool follow these steps:
- Fill out the online waiver before swimming
- Are you dropping in, and only using the pool for one day? Proceed to the Swasey Indoor Pool! You will pay the Lifeguard $7 cash to use the pool.
- Are you looking for longer membership? After filling out the waiver, if you have a are a full time student, or benefited faculty/staff member, go to the Front Desk of the Hamel Rec Center and get your swimming sticker.
- If you are a community member, adjunct employee or part-time student, please go to the Front Desk of the Hamel Rec Center and pay for the appropriate membership.
- Once you have your sticker/membership, head to the pool! The Swasey Pool is located in the Field House, on the lowest level, which can be accessed through the side stairwells in the Field House.
- The men's and women's locker rooms are located on same level as the pool, and are available for all to use. The Field House loans towels and locks with a valid ID, which can be picked up in the equipment room, near the locker rooms.
- Have fun!
- Key Resources
- Physical Activity
- Mental Wellness
- Health Care Consumerism
- Cost Variation
- Appropriate Emergency Room Use
- Avoid Duplicate Radiologic Testing
- Increase Generic Drug Use
- Use Independent Labs
- Healthcare Spending
- Establish a Medical Home
- Understanding Health Insurance
- Using the Health Education Benefit on Campus
- USNH Benefit Resources
- Contact Us