You’ve been studying for a huge exam, and you finally take it.It’s over!You’re done and finally free to relax.But wait.You haven’t been to the gym in over 4 days and you feel guilty about just going home and sitting and watching a movie on TV.RELAX.You deserve it.The good news is, that you can get in your workout while relaxing and watching a tv show!
Every time a commercial comes on try these few exercises provided to you by fitness magazine!
- Couch Pushups target your chest, arms and abs
- Remote Reaches that target your abs and obliques
- Ice Skaters that target your abs, gluts, hamstrings and quads
- Pillow Crunches that target your abs and inner thighs
- Lunge Touchdowns that target your gluts, hamstrings and quads.
If these exercises do not work for you, try your usual stretches that you do at the gym.The most important thing is to take the time for to relax.That’s why an exercise like this is so great for stressed college students that do not always have the time or energy to go to the gym to work out.
- Key Resources
- Physical Activity
- Mental Wellness
- Health Care Consumerism
- Cost Variation
- Appropriate Emergency Room Use
- Avoid Duplicate Radiologic Testing
- Increase Generic Drug Use
- Use Independent Labs
- Healthcare Spending
- Establish a Medical Home
- Understanding Health Insurance
- Using the Health Education Benefit on Campus
- USNH Benefit Resources
- Health Blog
- Contact Us