A Taste of Talent: UNH Gourmet Dinner

Written By

Written By: 

Food. We eat it everyday to keep ourselves alive and functioning. For most people however, food serves a much greater purpose. Meals serve as a gathering place for friends; recipes are a way to pass down traditions from generation to generation. Not to mention trying new dishes and foods is satisfying and good for the soul. While the dining hall has a lot of options, it can get boring eating at the same place multiple times a day for the whole year. So why not spice it up a bit, support UNH students and check out the upcoming Gourmet Dinner! 

On Friday November 15th and Saturday November 16th UNH Hospitality Management students will present “Taste of the Twenties: A Gatsby Affair”. Gourmet Dinner is a long- standing tradition on campus where UNH students in various hospitality classes work together to plan and implement a formal, multi-course meal. Each dinner has a different theme and menu. Having attended a Gourmet Dinner myself, I can say it was absolutely amazing and worth every penny. Not only was the food delicious and the atmosphere enjoyable, it was really neat seeing that students from all over campus worked hard and put it all together.

If you are interested in attending the next Gourmet Dinner you can find out more at the Paul College website

Comments

I love the gourmet dinner! I once helped out at one for my HMGT class and I loved being a part of it. The food was wonderful and they really do a great job of decorating and making it a professional event. Really worth the money, everyone should go to at least one! 

Yum Yum Yum! I love the gourmet dinner! The food is always amazing!

This sounds really great this year! I actually helped out last year for one of my classes. Lots of fun, too bad tickets are already sold out :( 

Add comment

Reasons to Eat Fruits and Vegetables Blog Post from Italy
Cat Cycles, Healthy UNH Blog Post Photo of a Cyclist
Healthy UNH Commuter Connection Blog