Spotlight On: Jonathan Paul

Jonathan Paul

Registrar’s Office

Years Worked at UNH: 12

What does health mean to you?: It means being physically and mentally flexible.

What do you do to make a Healthy UNH?: I treat others with respect.

How do you stay fit?: By taking yoga and massages regularly

Do you have any tips for eating healthfully?: Pay attention to how I react to food.

How do you find motivation to stay healthy?: Being healthy feels good. I like feeling good.

Have you made any tangible improvements to your physical or mental well-being by making positive changes in your life?: a) Getting massages regularly has greatly reduced my carpal tunnel symptoms. b) Reintroducing stretching and yoga into my routine has improved my overall well-being. UNH offers yoga twice a week on campus for staff and attending the sessions has been tremendously beneficial for me. c) Using a standing-height desk has eliminated my lower back pains and increased my energy level and stamina.

Physical Activity Bike to Work Day, Healthy UNH Blog
Walking for Fitness, Healthy UNH Blog Photo, Florence, Italy
Preventive Care, Healthy UNH Blog Photo