Spotlight On: Jonathan Paul

Jonathan Paul

Registrar’s Office

Years Worked at UNH: 12

What does health mean to you?: It means being physically and mentally flexible.

What do you do to make a Healthy UNH?: I treat others with respect.

How do you stay fit?: By taking yoga and massages regularly

Do you have any tips for eating healthfully?: Pay attention to how I react to food.

How do you find motivation to stay healthy?: Being healthy feels good. I like feeling good.

Have you made any tangible improvements to your physical or mental well-being by making positive changes in your life?: a) Getting massages regularly has greatly reduced my carpal tunnel symptoms. b) Reintroducing stretching and yoga into my routine has improved my overall well-being. UNH offers yoga twice a week on campus for staff and attending the sessions has been tremendously beneficial for me. c) Using a standing-height desk has eliminated my lower back pains and increased my energy level and stamina.

Healthy Hearts for Everyone, Healthy UNH Blog photo
Winter Workout Blog Healthy UNH
Pet_Therapy_Healthy_UNH_Blog_Photo