Spotlight On: Bruno Pape

April 15, 2013

Bruno Pape

Information Technologist
EOS/SSC

Year Started at UNH: 2006

What does health mean to you?: Staying one step, or maybe half a step, ahead of getting old.

What do you do to make a Healthy UNH?: I try to make people smile, giggle, laugh, and/or say hello.

How do you stay fit?: I like to water ski, play outside, and sometimes ride around on a unicycle.

Do you have any tips for eating healthfully?: Buy your breakfast cereal in 50 lb. bags, and don’t try to eat it all in one sitting.

How do you find motivation to stay healthy?: Fear. I’m afraid of getting old, tired, and lazy, or maybe just any more so than I already am.

Have you made any tangible improvements to your physical or mental well-being by making positive changes in your life?: Yes, I would like to think so, but I might just be getting even more delusional.

Anything else you would like to add?: Oh, and don’t forget to take advantage of Healthy Returns, the Stress Eraser program, and all the other wonderful and healthy benefits that UNH has to offer.

Emphasize Calorie Quality Over Quantity
An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!
Did You Miss The Farmer's Markets This Summer?