Spotlight On: Bruno Pape

April 15, 2013

Bruno Pape

Information Technologist
EOS/SSC

Year Started at UNH: 2006

What does health mean to you?: Staying one step, or maybe half a step, ahead of getting old.

What do you do to make a Healthy UNH?: I try to make people smile, giggle, laugh, and/or say hello.

How do you stay fit?: I like to water ski, play outside, and sometimes ride around on a unicycle.

Do you have any tips for eating healthfully?: Buy your breakfast cereal in 50 lb. bags, and don’t try to eat it all in one sitting.

How do you find motivation to stay healthy?: Fear. I’m afraid of getting old, tired, and lazy, or maybe just any more so than I already am.

Have you made any tangible improvements to your physical or mental well-being by making positive changes in your life?: Yes, I would like to think so, but I might just be getting even more delusional.

Anything else you would like to add?: Oh, and don’t forget to take advantage of Healthy Returns, the Stress Eraser program, and all the other wonderful and healthy benefits that UNH has to offer.

Managing Stress In a Stressful Environment
The Not so Sweet Facts on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages
3 Reasons to Eat Eggs