About Healthy UNH
Established in 2008 through a charge from UNH President Mark Huddleston, Healthy UNH is a program that enhances the mission of the University by supporting the lifelong health and wellness of the UNH community.
Cultivating an environment in which everyone can achieve optimal health and wellness.
Healthy UNH enhances the mission of the University by supporting the lifelong health and wellness of the UNH communities.
- Transforming health care delivery
- Creating value for the money we invest in medical care
- Ensuring that the care we purchase is the right care at the right time
- Following medical care practices that are evidence-based
- Improving the health of our entire community, spanning multiple locations and audiences
- Sustaining health and health care
- Collaborating across our community
- Engaging and educating our community
- Advancing mental and physical well-being
- Promoting work/life balance
Individual choices in physical activity, psychological health , nutrition, and healthcare consumerism impact overall health and healthcare costs. In collaboration with other departments, Healthy UNH provides education, awareness, and connections to support resources for the campus community in these four key areas:
Health Care Consumerism
You can learn more about Healthy UNH by reading our exploring our website, www.unh.edu/healthyunh and connecting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.